Monday, July 25, 2005

25 years ago....






I was born. :) In other words, today is my 25th birthday! Huh, so fast.
Another 5 years I'll be 30. He he he, but I guess it doesn't matter much.
Everybody becomes old. And to grow old with the one you love, surrounded by
people whom I care and who cares about me the same. It doesn't matter. :)

Huh, 25th birthday already..... when I first got to know
DH, it was about few weeks before my 18th birthday. :) Seems like that was the
first time he wished me "Happy Birthday". Felt like I grew up with
him. I mean from a teenager to a young adult. :D
This Wednesday, I'll be going back to my hometown. Last
time I've been there was nearly 2 months back. DH had to go to S'pore to meet
up with his boss. So I'll just take the ride down to Johore. yieepiee... :) My
younger brother is expecting his second child. Told to be a baby boy. Due
around 12-15th of September. It is just so exciting to have a new addition in
the family. Mine will be the last one for the year 2005, or perhaps the 1st of
2006. But I don't think that there'll be new addition so soon after that,
since most of my brothers and sisters already had a few of their own. I don't
think they want another so soon.
So, conclusion is that, being 25 and so many things still
laid down in front of me for the future, I'm just grateful and happy. All I
feel like saying with all my heart is that, "Thank you God, thank you
very much for everything."


Something fun for my birthday







Your Birthdate: July 25

Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.



Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.



No comments:

Blogger news