Friday, March 14, 2008

Grandparents.

        Morning, my mother in law came and asked whether she could take Bonnie out to Arkad (a shopping mall here). Easter is on monday, so they have a few petting animals there like goats, lambs, and rabbits for the kids to pet. Last weekend we took her there too, and she really loves the animals. I think all kids like animals. There's a place where the kids can do some egg painting too. See what Bonnie brought back. LOL Egg she painted.



        Anyway, I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I felt like going to get a fever. So it was a good thing my mil came and took over Bonnie. At least I could do the cleaning and cooking at my own pace. They went at 10 something and came back at 12:30. I was starting to feel worried. LOL She sent Bonnie back to me and went home. So Bonnie ate her lunch watched her favourite cartoon on tv and went to sleep. I went and lie down next to her as I wasn't feeling well, and fell asleep.
         Woke up, hubby were already home and bonnie immediately wanted to go up to her grandma's again. So we are alone again without baby. There are good reasons for having grandparents. :p

1 comment:

Farah Deen said...

Syari, i agree, grandparents are the best (if you are lucky) even for me, my parents totally love these 2 and they dont mind being with my kids, which is of course great for me!

btw, hope you are feeling better now.

Blogger news