Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Received my care pack.

I received a carepack from my bestfriend and Bonnie's godmother, Anita, today. I'm feeling really grateful. She sent packets of curry powders, dried anchovies (ikan bilis) and some toys,couple of cds and books for Bonnie.
I really felt blessed to have a friend like her. When I was back in Malaysia, she was in a way a shoulder for me to cry on. When not even my family was there for me. I'd rather  have her as a friend rather then having hundreds who only share in your happiness but dissapear in your troubles. I'm not in trouble but I'm still grateful for her concern.
Why? Because I asked my brother and my father to send me and up till now, no news of, that they just posted and of course no sign of parcels. I just asked her to help me send and I'd give back the money only couple of months back. She sent it immediately.She didn't even want to accept my money.
I would be able to pay back the money anytime, just that I don't think I will ever be able to repay her kindness.

No comments:

Blogger news