Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunny day.


Sunny day today. :) Bonnie is up with her grandma. Her cousins are here. Their parents needed to get something done today, so they sent them here. Bonnie waw really happy. When she heard their voices calling, her face lit up. Immediately saying, "Ganma's pace". That's her version of Grandma's place.

Sometimes when I look at her being an only child I do feel pity. Looking at her cousins, there are 4 of them, brothers and sisters, they always have someone to play with. Bonnie many times had to play alone if I cook or do work. We are just not ready yet for another one.

Looking at the bright side of things. I believe Bonnie gets more attention even if it is once in a while compared to her cousins. She has her own room and she doesn't have to share. :P Further, it is not that we don't want another, just have to wait a little bit longer.

Anyways, I'm glad that Spring is already here and the weather is much better. I really couldn't stand the cold. :)

4 comments:

Farah Deen said...

Syari, she must love it when her cousins are around- meaning she will have some good play time with them. Well, it's OK to be the only child at the moment, I mean, she still have her cousins around, so, it's not like she's totally alone! By the time she has a brother/sister, then, she can be much of a help to you too. I would think many times if I were you too, living in a foreign land, and have to do everything by yourself. tough!

comey_lote said...

really sunny over there?sini turun salji pulak dahhh

Syari said...

Farah, I have my mil to help me. Though she may be "a pain" for her comments sometimes, but I'm thankful that she is around.

Syari said...

Cik comey, was sunny when I made the entry. Kelmarin malam salji pulak. Ni lah ramai yg kena sakit, cuaca tak menentu.

Blogger news