Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm hooked on Barbara Cartland.

These past few days, every few minutes I have time to spare I would go on browsing for her books. Not a few days ago I just finished reading one of her books and crave for more. Ordered another batch immediately. Now that I have ordered from the U.S, it will take about 2 weeks to reach. Too long I feel now. So I keep on looking for them on U.K sites. The interesting thing is that, it is much much more expensive to buy from the U.K, not only because of the book itself but even the postage. Well, considering that it is nearer to Hungary, logic says that it should be cheaper? But fortunately I happen to find more of her books that are relatively cheap and the postage is reasonable. So considering to buy more. But since we are not going to stay here permanently, later on the books will be a bit of a hassle when the time comes to move. Oh well decisions,decisions...

No comments:

Blogger news