Monday, June 16, 2008

Today.

I could not go online since yesterday. Only now I am able to get this browser connected to the net. Not so long but for an internet addict like me, it was long enough. he he he. Don't know what was wrong. Saw the connection, and the strength of the connection was excellent, yet just didn't work. I was quite sad, but at least I had more time to read. :)

In the morning I went shopping at 7 am. Saw that milk was finished yesterday night, I had to buy early before my daughter wakes up. She needs her daily morning cocoa as much as I need my daily coffee. :) Got back home nearly an hour later. (went to nearby supermarket) She was already up. Made breakfast for the daddy, she ate a bit. Said bye bye to the daddy, he went to work. And we went out for a walk, and play at the park. Went out at about 8.30 a.m. Came back home at nearly 11 a.m. It was darn tiring for me, but as usual, the duracell bunny (my daughter) went on and on. I only can wish I have her energy.

The other thing that made me happy today is that, my second tamagotchi arrived in the mail. I have become a virtual-petaholic. LOL. Is there such a word? Not a serious one just yet, but I notice, the more I have, the more I want. Maybe they put some kind of spell or a subliminal messages on the tiny pixelated screen, getting people to buy more and more. So far I have 7 of these. I am still thinking of getting another one next month. My husband can never understand why I like these things. I like lipstick he could understand, but not this.

Well, one man's food is another man's poison. I can never understand why people do certain things. But as long as they don't spend my money for it, or compromise my happiness. They can do what ever they want as long as they happy. :D So I guess I deserve the same.

No comments:

Blogger news