Sunday, July 27, 2008

Long day.

Went to the zoo in the morning at 9 am. Came back at nearly 2 pm. Was darn tiring since we had to walk a lot. The zoo we went to is quite a large one. We went there twice together, but we haven't seen all the animals yet. We shall go again some other weekend.

Came back, took a short nap. After I woke up, I had to clean the block's staircases. You see, we have a duty roster. Feel like back in school. The last time our duty came, dh went and clean. Today, since he had other things to do in the house itself, I took over. Nearly 2 hours to finish. Burnt some fat I think .LOL.

Now, I have other work to finish here online. Checking the Page rank changes as well. Yes they are doing an update since 2 days ago. Some pretty funny changes I've seen. But I will not allow it to bother me. :)

No comments:

Blogger news