Monday, June 30, 2008

Patient or just lazy? :-p

These few days, I had no mood to update my blogs or even go on browsing much. All because of the slowness of both the laptop and the pc. I blamed it on the internet connection, dh said it was because of the lack of memory. Said I've installed all sorts of crap. Told me to get PC and laptop memory. Though I disagree with him that it was due to the lack of memory, but I have to admit I have all sorts of things on them. LOL So what he said may be true.

Last time, the guy student came to the house and I wanted to show him something on my pc and it was loading super slow, that he called me "patient Asian lady". Ha ha ha. My patience is running thin now. :D But still lazy to go and check for the memory. Maybe I will just do it this weekend. ;)

4 comments:

michaelwong38@gmail.com, pls add me to your facebook said...

Hi, was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
If yes, please leave your blog url as a comment at:
http://bigmoneylist.blogspot.com/
I'll link to you first, then when you have time link back k?
Thanks, Michael
BTW--I'm michaelwong38 on digg. If ever you want something dugg, just send me a shout anytime.

comey_lote said...

Did he really mean that?ahaks

comey_lote said...

Did he really meant that?ahaks

Syari said...

No. He was teasing me. It was really very slow. LOL

Blogger news