Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something simple can make you feel so good.

Just now I was loading my Photoshop while FireFox was running. Usually it takes a very, very long time to get it open. But now just a few seconds after clicking it's on and ready to go. :) It's amazing how a simple thing can make you feel so good. :p

My dear husband bought himself a memory for his laptop and he decided to get me one as well. I have been saying I need to get myself one, but never got around getting. Glad I procrastinated, cause he bought it and I didn't have to pay a cent. LOL. Me bad.

Who said procrastinating is all bad. Though it could have saved me from plenty of frustrations. It was really frustrating to wait for programs to load really. And you just can believe how much of memory juice this Firefox is sucking.

I'm counting my blessings for the little things that I have and of course for a caring husband. :)

No comments:

Blogger news