Monday, August 11, 2008

Weather can't make up its mind.

The weather cannot make up its mind to be warm or cold. That's the kind of weather we had today. It was warm in the sun but when the wind blows it was darn chilly! One kind of weather I really don't like here. I know I have mentioned of this many time, but just can't help complaining. I had quite a headache today because of the drastic temperature change.

I slept quite a lot today, because of the headache I had. So now that everyone is asleep I'm up like an owl. LOL. I am a nocturnal blogger.

Anyway, though Malaysia can be very warm but at least when it's warm, it's warm. Even the wind that blows would be warm. Unbearable sometimes if you're out, but better than not knowing whether it's going to be warm or cold. I believe I am too sensitive for this kind of weather since I am not used to it. The Hungarians here I see, were pretty cool about the temperature.

Oh well, I hope tomorrow the weather would be much stable.

4 comments:

Farah Deen said...

gosh Syari, I would bersyukur if we get those darn chilly wind here! LOL

Syari said...

Not complaining because of the chilly wind, just because, it's hot and cold at the same time! gila, boleh sakit di buatnya. LOL.

Farah Deen said...

Syari, kalau sini sejuk gedik pun I suka. seriously, I would wear my thick coat and water the plants if I need to. muahahahahah

maklumla, negara panas kan! :)

Syari said...

Masa kat Mesia dulu pun pikir gitu gak. he he he.

Blogger news