Saturday, September 13, 2008

So how much weight have you lost?

Give and take, another 2 more weeks to go for fasting. Though fasting in the month of Ramadhan is required by the Islamic religion, there are many people taking it as an opportunity where they can lose weight at the same time. That's killing two birds with one stone.

Well, it depends though. Some people gain weight instead of losing. They fast in the day, but when the time comes for them to break their fast they eat more than needed. :)

As for me, I am glad to say that I have lost a few kgs. Hooray! I'm currently at 51 kg. Lowest weight that I have ever been in 10 years.Though I think I don't look much different. Anyway, most probably because there is no Ramadhan Bazaar here in Hungary, and I have to cook myself everyday. Food always taste a lot better when some one else cooks. :P Well, certain food that is. (I love the laksa I make myself.) So, I don't eat much. There are the pros and cons of Ramadhan Bazaar.

So, dear muslim friends, did you gain or lost weight?

5 comments:

comey_lote said...

Dah lama tak ambil pusing pasal berat badan. kalau gi rumah kawan n tgk ada penimbang, I would use it.Sbb rasanya tak da masalah berat badan kot lately...sbb selalu dah jaga makan sekarang..tak mcm dulu2..makannnnn je..sekarang ni makaannnn jugak tp I would watch out my food intake.

Farah Deen said...

51? is that all? senang lambung lambung ni, kecikkkk!!! yeah, i agree, not everyone boleh kurus in this month, sometimes, during buka puasa ada gak yg makan macam tak makan seminggu. LOL

Syari said...

Ida, lama gak akak tak timbang berat. Tp hari tu baru beli penimbang, so timbang le.

Syari said...

Farah,

tak le kecik. I'm 163 cm. Tinggi gak. Susah nak lambung2 he he he. The boy I'm tutoring pun 55 kg. Dia wrestle ngan tutor dia ni, tak larat nak tolak dia.

comey_lote said...

baru je ckp pasal tak mkn byk semalam...ni hari masyik makannnnn je..oppss..terbongkar rahsia!hahaha

Blogger news