Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Barking dogs.



Took Bonnie out for a walk in the afternoon. One usual sight here when you walk pass houses are, dogs.Not many but a few here and there. I don't know why I feel as if there are more dogs here than in Malaysia. I have nothing against dogs, only that I am afraid of them (I'm even afraid of cats. ;P). But I really feel annoyed when we were barked at. I mean, suddenly. Made me jump nearly every time. Even Bonnie got scared. So much so, before passing a house, I would peek a bit through the gates if there are any dogs. Don't want to be barked at by surprised. Really annoying when you walk at an unfamiliar place and you don't know which house has a dog, which hasn't.

Well, they need to know your scent I think. Once they do, they won't bark at you. Still annoying. I don't like to walk pass peoples' houses sometimes because of this. I must have looked funny to those who saw me jumped when barked at. LOL

5 comments:

comey_lote said...

Usually I'm the one who bark at dogs. And dogs usually give me how-the-hell-she-knows-my-language look. Ekekeke..

Syari said...

Ida, must be funny when you barked at the dogs. :D Today, when I sent Bonnie to her grandma's, no dogs barked at us. I think it was because of the weather. It was a bit colder than yesterday. So they must have gone and curled up in a corner somewhere.

I really get surprised many times, that I hated getting barked at. Kena hendap2 dulu tengok ada anjing tak. LOL

Dyah Ayu said...

Hehe me too, I'm afraid of dogs. I don't mind if they just ignore me. Our next door has one, and after almost two years I have never seen it, and vice versa. It's always kept inside the house, and I think it's going crazy. It always barks at everyone, also at me and Zsolt lol. So annoying.
Ayu

Syari said...

Ayu, that poor dog. Kept in the flat for 2 years? Goodness. Even we humans would go crazy, yet alone an animal that has to go out, run, and dig. Poor thing!

Gille said...

Animals could sense your fear. I have noticed, the more we are afraid of them...ermm.. dogs and cats, they more they come to close. Goes the same if one dislikes the animal.
When I was a child, we used to have cats and dogs, would pick up puppies thrown away. I love dogs!!

Blogger news