Monday, October 27, 2008

I've joined twitter.


I have finally taken the move to join twitter. Liking it so far. I can update friends who follow me on twitter even using sms for cheap. :D Cheaper than blogging using my handphone too.

You will see my messages in the little box on the top left of this blog. So in case I can't update due to no internet, I still can post up something up here. :)

Anyhow, if you have twitter and would like to follow up on what's new you can follow me here:

http://twitter.com/SyariHuller

I will reciprocate the gesture. :)

1 comment:

Farah Deen said...

I signed up too, but the day I signed up was the last day I did anything with twitter. I saw in my email you were following me. hehehe confirm sampai bila pun tak update nanti. kah kah kah kah.

Blogger news