Friday, October 17, 2008

More update.

The moving was hard. I didn't carry the things. The movers did. But once all is done, had to unpack some of the important things and rearrange. I even had backpain, maybe muscle strain. Sign of of lack of exercise. Gosh, hope won't have to move for another 2-3 years. I think I lost more weight this way than anything else. LOL No need diet pills or dieting.

Anyway, the neighbours seem nice. We only had a glimpse of the left hand side neighbours, but the neighbour on the right came and gave us a plant. She's an old lady who is staying with her daughter. Though the daughter only lives with her about half of the time and the rest some where else. The other neighbours, we were told that the man is British and the lady is Hungarian. So we are not the only multinational family on the block. It is good to know that there are some people whom you can talk to. :)

Okie then, hopefully to get our own internet connection soon. Set up my computer and all. Then it'd be easier to be online then. (See another reason why laptops are better for me. Been through this many times.)

No comments:

Blogger news