Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagore Sétány, Balatonfüred in autumn?

Tagore Sétány, or Tagore promenade of Balatonfüred was named after the famous Indian Poet, Rabindranath Tagore. We were there last Summer and enjoyed it very much. Row of sycamores along the promenade. Some of the trees were planted by famous people like Rabindranath Tagore himself, Indira and Rajiv Gandhi and many more. I was surprised to see all the Indian names there.

A couple of photos taken by myself.



The aunt and uncle is living there, so they mentioned to me how nice it would look like in autumn. Now is autumn, and I wish we would be able to see how it would look like when the leaves turned yellow an golden. Too bad, I don't think we would be able to see, this year at least.

So had to google search for an image of autumn there. Here's what I got:

pic credit: panoramio.com


I think it is perhaps early winter? There are still leaves on the trees. Too bad not an autumn photo. Hmmm, now I really would like to visit Balatonfüred in Autumn.

P/S: Thanks to Kata for finding me great photos of Balatanfured in Autumn. Here they are. It is true that it looks beautiful. :)

No comments:

Blogger news