Saturday, October 04, 2008

Too many things to pack.

There are just too many things to pack up! The longer you stay in one place the more things you collect. We are not an exception. Just fortunate that the place we are moving to is not too far. But hey, far or not, still have to pack.

My husband is going of to Slovenia this Thursday and be back only on Saturday. That will slow down the moving so will have to do a lot of packing these 2 days. So just updating my blog and do a little bit of browsing while I wait for my food to cook. :)

Okay then, reading something about ecommerce merchant account. Would be nice to realize my dream of having an online store one day.

2 comments:

Farah Deen said...

slow and steady! sambil panking tu, yg mana yg taknak pakai, buang je. :)

Syari said...

Memang banyak buang. Mana datang menda alah tu semua pun tak tahu. Mi a ha ha ha

Blogger news