Sunday, October 12, 2008

TTFN - Ta ta for now!



Tomorrow we will be sending the smaller things to the new place. Monday morning the movers will come and take the bigger stuffs like our sofas, cupboards, washing machine, etc. So tomorrow night will be our last night here. We have been here for about a year. Because it was around this time last year that we moved in. I am not so attached to this place. But it is always sad to move from something that we are familiar of somehow.

I got to do another post here and I suppose that'll be the last post from here. The next one will be from our new place. Which I don't know when. Maybe won't be too long a hiatus. ;) But anyway, TTFN, ta ta for now my tiggerific friends! :P

2 comments:

Farah Deen said...

ohh Syari....I hope it wont be too long before you could blog again in your new place. I am sure there'll be a lot of cleaning up/ arranging/ decorating work to do. hey, send some pics of your new house ok?

will miss you...

comey_lote said...

Hope to settle down real soon! Moving is tiring but I'm sure it will be a better place for you

Blogger news