Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fish curry day.

Here, if you want to eat salt water fish, you would have to buy frozen ones. Good enough for me. 2 years ago, when I first arrive here, we couldn't get even frozen ones at the nearest local supermarket. Now they do.

Hungarians do not eat fish much, so I suppose the non-magyars or Hungarians who would buy them more???

Frozen sea fish.


To my malay friends, even though it is written Tengeri on the packet, it's not "tenggiri" fish. Tengeri is Hungarian for sea. In fact, I have no idea what fish it is. :P





And here is the end result. Fish curry.

2 comments:

Farah Deen said...

laaa Syari, looking at the pack, I was like 'eh, hungarian pun kata tenggiri jugak ke?' and only then I saw you wrote that it means sea. well, i dont know what fish that is too, but whatever that is, it looks yummy lepas dah jadi curry!

comey_lote said...

samalah...sini pun tak tau nama ikan..main beli je...hahaha

Blogger news