Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Officially winter.

It is about 6°C at the moment. Last week at least we enjoyed up to 20°C for a few days. The weather forecast shows that there will not be any warmer days to look forward to. So I guess it is officially winter even though there is no snow. I still wonder now what is it that I found so delightful having cold weather when I was back in a warm country. LOL

Will be going out to tutor today. Gosh the thought of being out in the cold, makes me shudder. I know it's not even THAT cold compare to the cold in other places. Well hey, who likes cold here. eh? Rather be in the warmth of our homes.

I still enjoy the snow though... from the warmth and cosiness of our apartment. They are most of the time nice to look at.
:P So looking forward to it.


3 comments:

comey_lote said...

so it's officially winter now? I thot this coming 21st December. Ok, now i know

Syari said...

Ida, I'm not sure. That's why I say, 'I guess it's officially winter'. Only by seeing how cold it is these days. According to weather forecast it might even snow next week here.

comey_lote said...

ke 21 November ha?pasal hari ni dah snow...yg Ida pasti ialah 21hb...tp tak pasti bulan berapa...hahaa

Blogger news