Saturday, December 13, 2008

Grey

The weather is grey that it can make one feel depressed. Not that I have anything to be depressed about today. :)

The package containing the item I bought for my husband as a Christmas gift arrived yesterday. It's great that it only took about 7 days to reach from the US. So far I have only lost about 2 packages. But was reimbursed for them. Online shopping is very convenient.


Father in law and his wife will come again this Sunday. Tomorrow. They are captivated by Bonnie. So they are coming to bond with her as much as they can.

3 comments:

Farah Deen said...

syari, what did you get for your hubby? i love this concept of gifts for christmas!

Syari said...

Farah, Gift any time is good. LOL I think even Hari Raya nowadays some people are giving presents too.

I got two things for him Farah.

Farah Deen said...

Syari, yeah true. I love receiving gifts too, and to me, buying gifts takes more effort than giving money- kasik duit tu macam nak senang je sebab malas nak beli presents kan. plus, gifts are more expensive. muhaahahhaha

Blogger news