Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little bit annoyed.

My mother in law, as usual, came about 10 something in the morning for Bonnie. It was rather cold today. At 1.30 pm, I left for tutoring. When I reached there, the father of my charge looked surprised to see me and told me that his son is not at home. Not at home??!!! I was confused. He said they called my husband to say that there is something at school so no lessons today. But I went in and chit chatted with them for a while nevertheless. Since it took me 30 minutes to reach their place and it was freaking cold outside. I was annoyed indeed with my husband. He called me up and apologized. He sounded pretty afraid that I might blow my fuse. But I didn't. The cold weather had somehow kept my blood pressure at a low level. He's safe....

Will go for tomorrow.

6 comments:

Farah Deen said...

hahah this is a cute post! I so need the cold weather here to cool my moon down as well. you know, dah la panas, org kat malaysia ni pun suka buat perangai bagi darah naik sampai otak! hahahahhaha

anyway, lega husband you Syari! thank god it's winter. muahhahahaha

Syari said...

Nasib memang semalam kena gi shopping pun. So takpe lagi lah keluar, sejuk2. Mesti the kid's parents thought, communication problem. LOL

comey_lote said...

takpelah, kita mmg selalu terlupa. he might be very busy thats why lupa nk ckp kan...oh...NICE layeout btw..J'adore!!!

Petula said...

I'm glad he apologized... I know that was such an inconvenience. Well, at least you got a little break and didn't blow up at the hubby! :D

Syari said...

Ida, dia tak lupa, cuma miscommunication jek. Patut hari Rabu cancel tp dia ingat hari Khamis... And glad you like the layout. :)

Petula, it was not bad since I did have to go out and shop. If I had to go out for nothing then maybe it'd be a different story. LOL

MamaBoK said...

Ahhh..!! MEN..!!!

Blogger news