Thursday, January 08, 2009

Depressingly lazy?

Is it depression or just laziness or just depressingly lazy? I just cannot figure out what I'm feeling right now. Too lazy even to play on my DS. That's depression right? Ha ha ha. Sitting here, I just feel like writing something. Even if it seems meaningless.

In the morning, after doing a little bit of housework, I went out to the post office with Bonnie. The post office is like 30-40 minutes walk with Bonnie tagging along. If I walk alone it should be 20 minutes. That's the thing I like about our place here - the closeness to everything. You can still live without transport somehow.

Anyway, from the Post office went to the supermarket around the corner a few blocks away to buy milk, bread etc. My mother-in-law called in the morning asking us to go to her place, so instead of going to the park as I promised Bonnie, we headed to her place. Had lunch, drank coffee, chit chatted a bit (should see how I chat in Hungarian LOL). My Hungarian still sucks by the way though a little better, but my mother in law and father in law's English are terrible as ever. LOL So without a dictionary at hand, chit chatting was like work. Bonnie as usual didn't want to budge once we were there, so I came back alone.

I'm feeling a little bit down in the dumps. Can someone tell a joke??

8 comments:

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Dyah Ayu said...

Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth, it will take just five minutes.
Patient: And how much will it cost?
Dentist: It's $99.
Patient: $99 for just a few minutes work???
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.

Ayu

Syari said...

Ayu,

Thanks for the joke. LOL So now I know why dentists charge so much. LOL

comey_lote said...

I have one, in case u never heard of it. Even if you have, just laugh again ok?LOL

Pada suatu malam jumaat selepas isya', seorg lelaki yg telah bergelar suami ingin beribadat dengan membaca Al-Quran.
"Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim..."

kemudian terdengar suara si isteri memanggil...

"abaaangggggg..."

suami: "shodaqallahuladzimmm"...

:-P

Syari said...

Ida, he he he lawak. Baru first time baca. Kui kui kui, tak sabar2 ya abang tu.. LOL

Farah Deen said...

oh dear, I am late to read this post, do are you still feeling low and do I still need to tell you a joke? :)

btw, I am dying to listen to your Hungarian. I bet it would sound great to me- any foreign language would totally impress me.

Farah Deen said...

Comey_lote: tu lawak from personal experience ke? hehehhehehehe

Petula said...

Uh... sorry I don't know any jokes. I am not a good joke teller. I hope you are feeling a little bit happier today and had a good weekend. Take care.

Blogger news