Sunday, January 18, 2009

Silence.

The place is so silent without Bonnie. It's amazing how much noise a 3 year old can produce. Her grandmother came and took her in the morning and will be sending her back at 6 or 7 pm.Her father had to work and I took the opportunity to read. I'm already bored of the DS. :"> So go back to the good old books. Nothing can really beat interesting books. You just keep on crawling back to them regardless of how many times you were enticed away by modern gadgets and devices.

6 comments:

Tina said...

enjoy the peace whilst you can mate ;) i cant even seemed to grab half an hours peace lol

Petula said...

Enjoy the silence! Sometimes when all the kids are out I don't even turn on the radio or the television because I just want to enjoy the time "noise free."

Oh, did I already tell you thanks for posting that entire quote? I love that quote even more now!

Syari said...

Tina, a good thing about having a grandma nearby is we can ask her to take care of the child once in a while. :D

Petula, you're welcome!

Dyah Ayu said...

I think I should prepare myself for this, Syari. I bet within the next three years it will happen to me too :p

Syari said...

Well, Ayu... Enjoy the ride!! :D

Farah Deen said...

oh wow, I can totally imagine that. As for my home, it's really peace and quiet when Daryn sleeps! Syabil takpe jugak, dengar cakap, yang kecik ni punya la degil. she's not afraid of anyone and she's so rebellious! kalau tak kena, dia meniarap kat depan pintu umah.

Blogger news