Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still around.

Nope,haven't hibernated. LOL I just feel like, but having a 3 year old around, no way I can do that. We went out for a bit just now. The side walk was very slippery. Icy. Bonnie and I nearly fell down a few times. I had to walk on the grassy area (despite knowing that there might be doggy poo), to avoid slipping and fall. If Bonnie slips I can hold her up. If I slip, nothing would stop me from falling. Bonnie too would fall... along with me. Now I know why it can be rather dangerous for the elderly.

May go out tutoring tomorrow, but that too depends on whether the pupil's parent call to confirm. I usually need their confirmation every week before going. Sometimes the day or time may change. Today they didn't call up, so another reason why I didn't go. They just came back early this week. So I am not really sure whether the boy would want classes immediately. Even a few days before they left for Malaysia, he was already in a holiday mood.

I just hope all the ice will go away tomorrow. Will be going to do some shopping. Wouldn't be too glad if the sidewalk is still slippery.

3 comments:

Dyah Ayu said...

Look at the bright side, Syari. You're lucky to have walked on snow :p Many people in this part of the world are longing for it :D

Syari said...

There was no snow. Just ice. Darn slippery.

I wasn't complaining anyway. Was telling things as it is. Cold, icy, slippery and dangerous is not careful. LOL

MamaBoK said...

Yah..!! those darn ice..!! i hate it..!! what i wouldn't give to walk on Orchard Road in my bermudas and t-shirt.. eh.. :)

Blogger news