Saturday, February 14, 2009

How do you celebrate Valentine's day?


I celebrated it by clearing up the bathroom and kitchen. Hah! :) We used Bonnie's floor puzzles to cover the floors to keep our feet warm. Quite difficult to clean the floor because of those things. Dirt got caught between the nooks & crannies. So today, I finally packed those puzzles and do a thorough cleaning. Not that the floor is not extremely cold but that's what slippers are for. Feels good to see the floors nice and clean. Then it's relax for the rest of the day.

So no candlelit dinner?? Never really celebrated Valentine's day anyways. :) But we usually exchange cards and small gifts.

Happy love day. :) Hope you've enjoyed your day as I did.

3 comments:

si Dyah said...

We (the three of us!!!) celebrated it by watching people celebrating it! LOL. Went to an unbelievably packed mall, stayed there for fun...watching and get fascinated to learn what people would do to show their love to their loved one!

We do not really celebrate Valentine's either. But I got a wonderful gift from hubby this year. :)

Happy Valentine's Day Syari!!!

Syari said...

Dyah, it's fun to watch people actually. LOL

Farah Deen said...

I have never celebrated V.D. I think, instead of celebrating the day because 'everyone else does', I rather have a special day which is significant to both me and husband. Besides, I don't care about the love life of Mr Valentino! LOL

Blogger news