Wednesday, April 08, 2009

About today...

I am waiting for the food to cook at the moment. So here I am blogging at the same time and checking the food once in a while. :) Spaghetti and "rakott krumpli" (one of the easiest Hungarian dishes. :)) . I usually cook in the evening for the next day's lunch because my husband takes the lunch to work. Used to cook very early in the morning. But so much of a hassle since morning I have to prepare for his breakfast. No way I'm going to rush and prepare both the same time.

Today, as usual, went to tutor. An awkward and embarrassing situation occurred while I was waiting for the bus. Usually the bus stop would be deserted but today there was a guy waiting there too. I thought that he was waiting for the bus but it turned out that he was waiting for a friend to pick him up in a car. The awkward and embarrassing situation was when once he got into the car, they didn't just leave. The friend was looking at me smiling and raising his eyebrows once or twice and did something that seemed like a wink. Huuu.. I looked away hoping that they'd drive away. I think my face must have been red with embarrassment (and anger too). For a full minute (or what seemed like a very long time I felt) they were there. When I took a glance again they were still looking, still smiling. Awkward, embarrassing and feeling scared. Only after they drove away that I could take a deep breath. That wasn't the first time. It happened somewhat the same way but by some other guys some time ago. Huu huu... scary.... Reminds me of an incident I had back at Kuala Lumpur's Central Market or Pasar Seni. Won't be telling about it here, but sufficient enough to say that my knees were shaking that time. Mia ha ha... (Look tough outside but get itimidated easily by flirtatious men... LOL) Next time I'd be standing behind the bus stop until I see the bus approaching.

In the evening, my husband called me up to tell that Bonnie became the front cover girl of a local district magazine.The grandma lent us the copy so we could scan it.

The soft toy dog is her favourite soft toy of the moment. Changed names twice. First name was Affi, then Aliz and current name, Kira. In the photo she looks like she was really concentrating reading the book. But if one looks closely one can see that the book was actually upside down. LOL Her daddy and I had a good laugh. But we don't really care. Being parents we are already proud to see our child's picture as a the front cover of a local district magazine. I don't doubt the grandma would even frame it. :)

8 comments:

een said...

wow!!cayala bonnie jadi cover girl..should frame it syari & lamenated it for rememberance in the future..kan senang kan..

and if i was in ur situation,ketaq lutut..mau nak cabut lari tu..ye la, tak pasal2 je..btw,saham u masih tinggi lagi tu..kuikuikui.. ;)

Syari said...

Een, yup perhaps should do that. :)

Saham masih okay lagi. Still 28.:P Dalam situasi gini nak rasa flattered ke nak rasa takut? :)

It was still rather scary nevertheless...

comey_lote said...

Being a cover girl to a local district megazine at 3.
at 13 may be covergirl to the teens megazine...hihihi


wahhh kene ngorat tu...akak cerita kat husband tak?hihihi

Syari said...

Hi Ida, :)

Maybe going to be first and the last time cover girl. LOL But we can never tell right?

Cerita? Segan. Even if he knows pun bukan buleh buat apa kan? Nga ha ha ha.

si Dyah said...

No wonder Bonnie is beautiful, must've gotten it from the mum ya? :D

It is no surprise....guys are still staring at you Syari! Take it as a compliment! But prepare to run too if it ever happens again! Uh oh...i wonder whether it is wise to snap at rude people like that in Hungary?

Syari said...

Dyah, Thanks. :) She is a lot prettier than her mum. I'm just average looking.

To be honest, in a situation like that, I don't know whether to feel flattered or annoyed.Sure it showed I am not ugly.. LOL. But still can be rather scary to be treated like that.

Mama Tatana said...

Syari, you have a beautiful little girl. That is nice jadi cover girl. Tell us if the grandma has frame it haha..She must be proud too.

Syari said...

Luthie, thanks. :) Kena pulangkan dulu magazine tu. He he he

Blogger news