Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All's well.

My stepfather-in-law went to the hospital yesterday with my mother-in-law and got the 'pace-maker'. Seems that it wasn't a big thing so he came back today afternoon. Though my stepfather-in-law has gain some strength yet not doing too well, I was told. Since he has problems with the veins. Will have to wait for some weeks to see whether the doctors would operate to widen the veins.

The last time I saw him was on Saturday. He looked pretty pale. With all this medications, check ups and operations, it is a good thing that health care is free paid by tax payers.

Anyhow, since my m.i.l had to take care of my stepf.i.l, I didn't send Bonnie there and didn't go for tutoring. Same thing tomorrow. But she volunteered to pick Bonnie up and take her out. She missed Bonnie. Bonnie and I spent nearly 2 hours in the garden playing with the ball today. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com To be honest, I'm not the type of person who runs a lot. Having an active child can be tough but the better side of it, I get some exercise I very much need.

No comments:

Blogger news