Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free day.

Bonnie is not at home. She is with my Mil. My Mom in law wanted to take her for the day since she didn't go to for her weekly visit to her mom's. I am home alone. Huh, suddenly I feel like wanting Bonnie back home. :( I should be glad right?? So that I can do what ever I want -study, read, watch tv, etc in peace. But here I am thinking about my baby.

I got more Japanese books a couple of days back. I've spent hundreds of dollars so no turning back. LOL Why in the world did I put the burden of learning a difficult language on myself? (Sometimes I do ask myself that) For the brain exercise and the positive energy for doing something I enjoy. The "Kanji" or Chinese characters are a pain. How did they memorize all those thousands of characters?? *sigh* I avoided 'pinyin' (Chinese writings) back at the University but here I am again learning it. Voluntarily. Not complaining only ranting. LOL Different yet nearly the same. aha ha ha.

Okay now, got to go... work work...

Oh yeah, enjoy this cute Japanese song. :)

6 comments:

comey_lote said...

caiyuk2!! gambatte!!!
kalau ida, kurang disiplinlah nak belajar sorg2...huhuhu

Syari said...

Ida, bila nak gi kelas French? Akak hari2 cuba. Paling kurang pun 30 minute mesti buat exercise. Bila lah nak pandai nih. LOL

Dyah Ayu said...

Aah Syari, I learned some Japanese back in college. Now I can only remember Makudonado :p

Syari said...

Hi, are you Ayu or Dyah?? I get confused.

McDonald's is it? LOL Some Japanese words are easy to remember actually. Like Beddo for bed, toire for toilet, Supiika for speakers, etc. Funny, yes, strange, yes, but at least easy to remember. :)

Dyah said...

hahaha...

Syari...it was comment from Ayu! And this one is from moi...Dyah! Aiyoooo...why do our name is kinda similar hehehe

I've never taken Japanese language course, but I do understand makudonado! hehe

When I was young, I once lived in a small housing compound where half of my neighbour were Japanese. Did not make any different....coz they were the one who learned our language! and I was too small to make effort to learn theirs...since I could get by with sign language with their children! Or perhaps...i did learned a word of two...but i have totally forgotten about them??? dont know...cant remember...hahaha

Syari said...

Dyah, thanks for clarifying. He he he. I was really confused. But after "studying" your names. I think next time I can figure out. Ayu's blogger name is Dyah ayu while yours is si dyah or just dyah... :)

I've met some people here who are interested to learn Indonesian.

Blogger news