Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Readathon.


The books are here... and I'm feeling pretty excited. I started reading GWTW last night when everybody except Hamlet was sleeping. Snuggled up in bed and read. However, since it was way too late, I could only read up to a few pages when my eyelids started to become heavy.

After watching the movie many times even while reading, I could hear the voices of the actors and actresses. :) Can't wait to finish GWTW and start with Scarlett. The feeling is somewhat like waiting to read the latest Harry Potter to know what happens next.

5 comments:

Dyah said...

Syari,
I really envy you, lucky girl :D Still have time to read!

I have yet gone back to my 'read before hit the sack' ritual....huhuuu. I always 'hit the sack' unplanned hehe...or in Indonesian we say: ketiduran :D

I love the movie...and all other romantic hollywood movies prdunced in the 50's. I guess we girls are basically romantic creature ya?

Syari said...

Gosh,actually even if I start reading I'd be too sleepy. And you can guess how it would be like when you force yourself up just to read. LOL I can read when Bonnie isn't at home with my mil, but I still need to study instead. Being single has it's pros - no responsibilities, I remember in the school hols, reading my book at one sitting and nobody would really care. LOL

Dyah Ayu said...

Ah I miss my confinement days lol. Adam slept all day long then, so I could do lots of reading :p Now he hasn't started to crawl, but he already keeps me busy by rolling all over the place lol.

Dyah Ayu said...

Ah I miss my confinement days lol. Adam slept all day long then, so I could do lots of reading :p Now he hasn't started to crawl, but he already keeps me busy by rolling all over the place lol.

Syari said...

Hi ayu, when I was in confinement, didn't have mood to read. Tired and got baby blues a bit.

Blogger news