Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tired...

Although I am feeling more and more at home here in Hungary. But there are indeed times when I feel homesick. Especially when I watch something that relates to home or family. I've watched this song clip from one of my favourite Malay movies and I just can't help missing my family and most of all my mom. T_TRemember the evenings when we watch these old malay movies at home.





Everybody just woke up from a nap yet I still feel tired. Not sleepy just tired. I really need to start eating my supplements frequently. Talking about tiredness, I've read that certain diet pills like phenphedrine , Lipoblast, Anoretix, and a few others can actually boost energy. It's not that I need any now, just interesting to know. Perhaps that is caused by the increase of metabolisme.

No comments:

Blogger news