Monday, July 13, 2009

Zangora.

Bonnie's music keyboard is here. Feels like a real piano. There is an old piano at her great-grandmother's house that I think still can be used. But due to the fact that neighbours here may not like the sound we opt to get an electronic music keyboard with adjustable sound.

I have a slight suspicion that it was her daddy who wanted it more. He he he. He had already asked, "What instrument to get next?".

I was told that my husband's grand father played the piano. Even my mother in law played the piano for more than 5 years. My husband plays the guitar. I don't know anyone in my family who can play any sort of music instrument.

Well, I suppose Bonnie would love it and will learn how to play someday. If not I'd play... he he he.. It came complete with piano lessons. Sweeettt...

No comments:

Blogger news