Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting back at crocheting.

I first learnt to crochet when I was 13. One of my sister-in-law's is very good at crochet, so I learnt the basics from her. But I still have a lot to learn.

Now I am hoping to learn how to make amigurumis - cute crocheted and stuffed little animals. Like the cute teddy keychain on the left. I think amigurumis are super cute.

So I dug out some stored up boxes to look for my crochet needle and yarn. Told my husband what to get me for Christmas even. (^0^) A book on amigurumis. (^_^)

May seem like I try to pick up a lot of things to do, but not so actually since I do have some free time staying alone at home while baby and daddy away at the kindy or at work . So it is better that I learn some new skills rather than just sit around watching tv.

What about my Hungarian and Japanese studies? Well, I read my Hungarian book on the way back home from sending Bonnie to kindy and also on the bus to and from tutoring. Japanese I learn every evening, for an hour or half an hour the minimum, before I go off to bed. Going pretty slow, but I think it is good enough for me who wants to do so many things.

No comments:

Blogger news