Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain, rain go away, come again another day.

It was raining when I sent Bonnie to the Kindy today. We reached the kindergarten slightly later than usual. Once there, changed Bonnie's clothes (she wanted to wear a dress in the kindy), paid the kindy teacher for the tickets for a small babszinhaz or puppet theater show that will be held on Friday. Then left, feeling relieve that Bonnie looked happy in the kindergarten and I have the whole day ahead of me all to myself. :)

On the way back, the wind was so strong that it reversed my umbrella inside out. I must have looked rather comical. But I maintained my cool... even though it was rather embarrassing. LOL So off I walked in the rain. Just fortunate by that time it wasn't raining heavily, but still got myself rather wet.

Then I went straight to my mother in law's place to pick up a package, a book I ordered nearly two weeks ago. It's a book on how to sew dolls. Picking up something new to do with Bonnie in mind. Once I've learnt, then I can teach her. I'd like my daughter to grow up with some crafting skills. When my mother in law saw that I am going to learn to sew, she offered some sewing materials -cloth, cotton, buttons etc. I guess I am kind a lucky to have such a nice mother in law, even though at times we do not see eye to eye on many things, but at least she is kind and supportive in many ways. Not to mention all those vegetables, walnuts, fruits I'd be carrying back home when ever I go there. Her pension isn't much but she seems to have an abundant supply of things to give people.

Anyhow, here I am, nice and warm at home. It's still drizzling outside, but it's okay. Hopefully it'll stop by 4 o'clock. Cause that's the time when I need to pick Bonnie up. :)

No comments:

Blogger news