Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14

It's snowing a little right now. Not so heavily. They just look like fluffy white things flying around in the air and melt as soon as they hit ground. The termometer hanging just outside the window is indicating that it is about 0 degrees celcius. Glad that I'm inside where it is warm and not out there in the cold.

Although it's warm and cozy all the time in our home, my skin is really suffering. They are really dry and itchy. I have to have some lotion next to me even when I sleep. So that I can apply some when I wake up in the middle of the night. Right now I'm trying out Nivea creme. So far it manages to retain moisture in my skin longer than other lotions and cremes I've used.

Since Bonnie didn't go to kindergarten today, I will take her along when I go tutoring. She is big enough to do her own thing while we are there I'm sure. She will be 4 this Friday. How time does fly... Will we be having any birthday party? I asked her daddy whether his brother would be able to come and bring his kids. So will see, if not we will celebrate among ourselves or just combine it together with Christmas just like last year. The problem with having your birthday so close to another major festival here, people would be too busy preparing for Christmas.

One thing for sure though, there will be more people to celebrate together this Christmas since Bonnie's 5 cousins will be joining us as well. :)

1 comment:

comey_lote said...

sini pun dah start icy... tp snow a
tak turun lagi

Blogger news