Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Places and reminiscence.

Last December my father-in-law (Mr.H's real dad) invited us to go on a vacation with him and his wife for two weeks.Tickets and accomodation would be paid for. If we had accepted it, we would have been in Tunisia 3 weeks ago. But we had declined. Too bad, but Mr. H couldn't get leave from his work.It sucks right when you get an opportunity like that but you just couldn't take it?

Out of curiosity, I was just reading about Tunisia - checking out the hotel we could have stayed in and the places we could have gone to. *sigh*  From there started browsing about other places. Came across a new orleans hotel directory that reminds me of the movie, 'Interview with the vampire' (movie was mainly based in New orleans) where I had a crush on Brad Pitt (not anymore :p) back in my teenage days when I was so into vampire movies and novels. Interesting that you can still relate certain places to something or someone without even having to have the experience of ever being there. Now when someone mentions to me Tunisia, I'd always remember how we couldn't go there. LOL Unless, we manage to go there some other time.

P/s: I saw a girl with one brown eye and one light blue eye yesterday. Strange. I only read in books or saw in movies where villains have eyes like that. But  the girl looked sweet though. I feel lucky to have seen it because my husband said he had never seen anyone like that. He he he...

4 comments:

comey_lote said...

takpe, ajak la FIL gi lain kali and suruh la dia bayarkan pulak..hahahha
tp frustkan kalau tak dpt pergi tempat yg kita betul2 nak pegi...ida pun baruuuuuuuuu je tulis pasal tempat yg tak dapat nak pegi..huhu

Syari said...

Kesian ahkak tauuu... hu hu hu... Nak gi Spain ye ida.. bestnyaaa...

si Dyah said...

Alamak!...It was so unfortunate that you couldnt go!

Such opportunity did not come twice in lifetime ;-)
Well...not really ya...because we never know what would/ could happen in the future.

A girl with different eye colour? Weird....or is it unique? :-)

Syari said...

Dyah,

well, what to do? tak ada rezekilah.. :) But you're right, we'll never know...

About the girl,well depends on whether one is a 'half full or half empty' sort of person to see it as weird or unique. :) She looked sweet, so I suppose it does look unique .

Blogger news