Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kyou wa...

On Wednesdays it is usually a relaxed day since I don't have any class to teach or anywhere else to go. I sent Bonnie to kindergarten in the morning then went to Japan foundation to send back the dued books. Intended to not borrow any more for now, but I spent and hour reading some books there and then decided to borrow two more books.

When I came back, dropped by the nearby shop to buy nivea cream. I'm getting extremely dry skin again, itchy, flaky and uncomfortable. So far only nivea creme does the trick to keep my skin moisturized while others failed. Although I suspected it to be eczema, but a doctor once told me it isn't, that's why I never really used any eczema treatment.

So now I am going to this cool language learning website that I just encountered last evening - Livemocha. And do a little studying.

2 comments:

si Dyah said...

Syari

My aunt who lives in US (read: extreme cold weather) also experience the same problem. However...my sister who lives here in Spore (read: extreme hot weather) is also facing the same problem. So...is it because of the weather or is it in the gene ya? I wonder....

But i dont think it is eczema though. It is probably because you have sensitive skin. I live with eczema all my life...initially experiencing it myself....and now my son has it occasionally.
Arrgh...it is not life threatening...but yes it is annoying ya?

Syari said...

Dyah, yup.. this extreme driness is very irritating. Even the skin colour on dry skin changes. hu hu hu. I can imagine how it is like to live with eczema.

Blogger news