Thursday, April 01, 2010

Ahh... the memories...



I have to admit there is one website that I would visit nearly every day. Youtube. I watch old malay movies, music videos, learn how to crochet and sew videos. One reason why I love youtube a lot, from videos on how to paint  easter eggs to videos about rv repair works. Just look for it and chances are they'd have it. :) Huh, we may as well just cancel the sattelite tv service since I almost never watch anything on the tv these days.

I was watching video compilation of hits from around the 90's when I heard this song. It has been such a long time since I last heard it. Take that was one of my favourite boy bands when I was a teen.

I believe most girls, at some point in their lives, would have a crush on a singer or an actor. Well, I had a crush on 'Take That's' lead singer - Garry Barlow. :P He looked really cute! And this particular song and video clip was one of my favorites back then. Sure does bring back a lot of memories watching it now. *sigh*

Oh well, I couldn't marry Garry Barlow, but at least I get to marry someone who shares the same birthday as he. :p Yup, my husband was born on the same exact day, month and year as Garry Barlow. :)Funny coincidence.

1 comment:

Ayu said...

Yay, I had a big crush on Mark Owen :p

Blogger news