Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Get crafty

Just finished browsing through ebay for some craft supplies. I almost never buy craft supplies here but order them online instead. The price difference for the items I can buy online it's just mind boggling. :) Makes me think how rich some Hungarians must be to have a craft hobby here. :p

Anyway, I've started on another amigurumi project for Bonnie.She has been bugging me for one ever since she saw the one her father has. Well, she is one of the reasons I wanted to learn to make amigurumis. :)


Just received a set of 22 crochet hooks. Feeling rather happy thinking of the things I can crochet with them now. (^^) Looking at one amigurumi pattern after the other.

Check out this ami noodle bowl. (^^)



I wish I am the patient type to be able to sit and crochet something like this.

No comments:

Blogger news