Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Home made moisturizing mask.


I just made a new small batch of moisturizing mask for myself.I made this moisturizing mask out of things that can be found in the kitchen. Olive oil, honey and lemon juice all in equal amount. Kept in the fridge, this mixture can last a few days. I always make them in small amounts.

What I'd do is, after washing my face I'd apply the homemade mask on my face and leave it for about 5-10 minutes. After washing my face again, my skin would feel really soft and moist. So far no break ups when I use this.

Started making this after I saw a video on how to make a face scrub. Same mixture, but add some sugar. The sugar acts as a scrub. It's interesting that there are many people who makes their own acne cleanser, facial masks, moisturizing cream etc even with all the products sold in the market.Well, not only it is a lot economical, but since we make them ourselves we really know what type of ingredients they contain. :)

2 comments:

Ayu said...

Hmm, maybe I'll try this one. Thanks for the info, Syari. Oh, and I wanted to ask your permission to include this blog in my new blogroll, can ah? :p

Sultana said...

Sure can... :)

Blogger news