Friday, June 25, 2010

More pictures

There are some pictures that I meant to upload to this blog for sometime now. But I was a wee bit too lazy to edit, and upload them. :P With wireless connection giving problems as well. Not such a big deal, all I had to do is just refresh (off and on back) the wireless router. But still...

These are pictures taken weeks ago when the sun was really shining and it was really, really warm. We went to grandma's place to help clean the garden, and have some fun in the sun (at least for Bonnie).





We went to a nearby open market to get some fresh vegetables for the grandma (and ourselves too).

Kuu kuch... (peekaboo in Hungarian.. :) ) Bonnie and I went strawberry hunting in grandma's garden. We had to do it before I go on and cut the grass. Really unorganized way of planting actually. The strawberry plants are like everywhere. But at least we had some fun, felt like easter. Looking for chocolate eggs and bunnies.



Baby playing in the garden with grandma.

Same garden her nagyi or grandma grew up in. I can imagine my mom-in-law as a child running around in the garden with 3 others brothers and sisters. Bonnie's daddy had played a lot here. I wonder whether Bonnie's kids would be able to play in the same garden as well one day. Well, not likely perhaps... but who knows.

Mr. H's great-grandparents. I think his great-grandfather looked rather handsome. :) There's a small photograph of Mr. H and I on display too. Hee...

4 comments:

ayu said...

Geez, Bonnie is a big girl now. Time flies, huh? It's been more than 3 years since you moved to Hungary, right?
Kinda miss springtime there...

Sultana said...

Yeah that long. :) They really grow up fast. Just look at Adam too. He is already walking and learning to talk. One day he'll be a tall young man, taller than his mommy. :)

Ajitesh said...

Nice to see your blog!! Hey.... Hey!! she is really grown up! after along gap am seeing her... see how time passes away!!
- Ajitesh

Sultana said...

Hi, Ajitesh! Nice to see your comment. How did you find my blog? :) Yeah it's been a long time... How is your family doing?

Blogger news