Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Indian Idol.

I don't watch television much, but what I do watch a lot are youtube clips. :) You can watch just about anything on youtube.

I used to watch American Idol, but lost interest after sometime. I like the audition part because that's the time when you can see so many funny, interesting, delusional people who think they have great idol material voices. :) Anyway, these past few days I've been watching Indian Idol. I love Hindi songs even though I'm not so much of a Hindi movie fan. I even downloaded a few video clips of Indian dance music for Bonnie and myself. One of the best way to lose weight the fun way is to dance with your child. :D

The 2010 Indian Idol is Sreeram Chandra. Such a gifted young man with a golden voice. He's special cause he's a Telegu boy.Can't help feeling proud of him since I'm 1/4 Telegu. LOL So hopefully next time when we hear a famous Hindi song he'd be the singer.

Here's a clip of Sreeram, who is a Hindu singing an Islamic song 'Kwaja mere kwaja' from the movie Jodhaa Akbar (my favourite movie by the way. ;) )





2 comments:

Ayu said...

Ah, didn't know they still have Idols on TV lol. These days I don't watch TV too much except for BabyTV :p

Do they still have Megasztar there? I used to love the show so much, until I found out that in the end there was always a cheater among the contestants who left their spouse for another contestant. And anyway, just like American Idols, they became boring after a while.

Sultana said...

Megasztar? never watched it so don't know whether they are still showing or not. :) I don't watch Hungarian channels. The only channels I watch are nickelodeon, Jimjam, natgeo, history and travel. LOL Those too not so much these days. Feel like a waste paying for UPC monthly.

Blogger news