Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Misty morning.

I'm waiting for a call right now. So while I wait, I thought of updating this blog. It's been quite a long time I think. I am still in the 'True blood'  mode. I have watched all 3 seasons of the television series, and now busy reading the books. I don't think my life will go back to normal until I've finished all 10 books. That's one reason and most probably I just didn't feel like updating much, although there are pictures that I'd like to post. Later maybe.

Woke up at 6 am today. Looked outside the kitchen window and saw that it was pretty misty outside. Must have been quite cold last night. Had a cup of coffee and prepared for my Hungarian lessons. Well, not lessons exactly, much more of a practice session.

Bonnie woke up at around 7:30 am. She's a morning person. She wakes up early everyday, kindergarten or no kindergarten. Sleep early or sleep late, always would wake up the latest  at 8 am. So I seldom have to wake her up for kindergarten. Even if I have to wake her up, it wouldn't be that difficult. I do hope she will stay that way. Had breakfast with her daddy before she left for kindergarten with him just now.

This is all for now. Hopefully will be able to blog about something much more interesting next week. Something exciting is up this weekend.

No comments:

Blogger news