Friday, November 19, 2010

More randomness

Here are a few pictures I took at the playground a few weeks ago. The golden leaves were beautiful. Just like seeing snow, it felt almost magical to watch the golden leaves floating down from the trees.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie isn't at home right now. She's sleeping over at her grandma's place. I miss my daughter. This is the 3rd time she slept over at her grandma I think. I don't know, I just like to wake up in the morning knowing that she's here and I can go and kiss kiss her. :(

Other than the fact that my baby isn't at home made me feel a little down, the weather has been a bit gloomy the past couple of days too. Wasn't feeling too good. This is the qualm I have about cold weather, the gloom and the ailment it brings. The three of us have been coughing for weeks. And I'm getting stomach discomforts for days (like gastric pains). You can bet that when I get it for days in a row, it would work like those crash diets that work to lose weight real fast. (That's suppose to be good right? not, cause I'd gain back even quicker.)

I just hope Mr. H comes back home soon.

No comments:

Blogger news