Thursday, January 13, 2011

Go away flu!

I just got a better from flu or so I hope. Not too terrible. Sometimes I would feel so fatigue and my body ached that I had to stay in bed and at times I would be strong enough to get up to cook and do simple house work. I feel better now, I hope it's for good and not one of those temporary 'better' times. Interesting isn't it?

Went to see the doctor, she said it may be some sort of allergy too since I had a rash around my neck. Not obvious but the skin does feel dry, rough and itchy. I got some meds for my coughing, allergy tablets and some cream. So far the rash has cleared a bit. Well, maybe she is right. Mr. H suggested that perhaps it's a good idea to get an allergy test. Figure out once and for all what I am actually allergic to. Perhaps I should.

While having the flu my days were spent mostly indoors. Gosh it was depressing. At least I took the opportunity to watch all the movies and animation that I had been wanting too watch for ages. Well,I did try to enjoy them as much as I could despite the frequent shaky screen.Our television is giving problems nowadays. Usually Bonnie would knock on it or shake the audio video cables thinking that would solve the problem. LOL I was feeling to weak to get out of bed to all those things so endured I did with the shaky images. Hmmm I slept most part of the movies anyway.

Hope my coughing would stop soon too. I do want to go to the Japanese Foundation library sometime next week. It has been a long time since I went. I don't want to disturb other people with my coughing every now and then. So flu and cough please go away!

No comments:

Blogger news