Monday, January 17, 2011

Today


That's the view from my kitchen window this morning at about 7 o'clock. It was quite foggy.  Well, at least fog is a lot better than haze.

After saying goodbye to Bonnie and Mr. H in the morning, I prepared for an hour Hungarian lesson with Mr. H's aunt. She calls me every other day to talk and check my Hungarian. It's just amazing how the phone would ring exactly at 9 am. Better than BKV (Hungarian public transportation) timing. LOL

In the afternoon, I went to send Bonnie her ballet dress and shoes because she left it at home and later dropped by the petstore. It didn't take me long to choose 2 male hamsters. Well, not like I'm choosing an antique or modern sofa that would need a lot of considering to do. The same Djungarian hamsters, one is brown like Hamlet, another is grayish. Only 2 weeks old I was told. I guess they must be brothers since they seem to be rather cosy with each other.Picture will come later. I hope they will get along well.

No comments:

Blogger news