Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pictures from last Wednesday.

It was Bonnie's kindergarten group's last day of skating last Wednesday, so the parents were invited to watch the children practice. We sent her to the kindergarten first that morning. The children and the teachers went to the skating rink by bus. We followed behind in the car.


It was my first time being in a skating rink. Hopefully won't be the last since I too would want to go ice skating one of these days. Just don't have enough confident yet to do it.


Bonnie was more like walking on the ice rather than skating, but I could see that she was managing pretty well and was enjoying the activity a lot. She has always been an active child, so this kind of thing is right up her alley. Aren't genetically active people lucky? Since I feel that they tend to be a lot slimmer than those who aren't.

 

Watching the kids skate, I really felt like I need to be extra active. Try out more things. But I'm just the sort who would rather opt for diet pills  than going and do sports to lose weight. Glad Bonnie didn't get that trait from me. :D In that sense she is more like her father.

So the only side activity she is doing at the kindergarten is ballet. Perhaps they will start swimming again soon.

No comments:

Blogger news