Thursday, February 24, 2011

To check it out or not to check it out.

I received an email from an acquaintance a couple of days ago asking me whether I'd be interested to go for a soap making workshop. Not free but at least expensive either. Only thing is I don't really like the time. Starts at 7 pm and ends at 9 pm, and the place is not 'that' near. For me being out alone at 9 pm that is late. :P Considering... considering...

It would be interesting though to be making handmade soaps. Someone told me that I should try and who knows if I like it I might make it into a business. That is an idea. One of my sister-in-laws and I talked about doing something together. 

I like doing crafts and stuff, but I just do not have the confidence enough to sell them. I know that, if someone is really good at something or has a passion for something they can always turn it into a business. For example like someone who loves to fish can start selling fishing articles since they know a lot about them, or if they are a little bit more creative they can design Fish T shirts and sell those too. Designing t-shirts and sell them isn't such a bad idea.

Well, I am interested to check the workshop. But only if someone would give me a lift or pick me up from there.

No comments:

Blogger news