Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another weekend.

We just came back from Pestlorincz a couple of hours ago. We went to visit my father in law and his wife. It was so sunny and warm this morning that there wasn't a need for a coat. I felt quite light-hearted and people were generally looking much happier. However it became a little chilly when evening came. Good thing we still brought sweaters.

My week went quite well. There were very busy days when a teacher called in sick. A few people asked me whether the job is stressful. It isn't for me so far.  I had done sales jobs before that was tougher.(Money is better though in sales. :P) But as they say, if you love what you do it wouldn't be 'work'. I guess if someone like sales jobs, it wouldn't be a tough or stressful job too. I like what I do, sometimes I don't feel like it is 'work'.

Tomorrow, though I wish I can just stay at home and relax, I still need to go tutor in the morning. Then later at 3 pm, there's a party I need to attend. All women event that a colleague organized. For women and children. I wanted Bonnie to be there and make friends too.  So I'm looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Blogger news