Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Commuting to work.

My workplace is located in Buda. So every morning I would leave at around 7 am to take the bus to moskva ter. From there I will have to take another bus to the workplace. I usually reach there at around 8 - 8.30am depending on the traffic.

Reminds me of the days when I worked in Kuala Lumpur. That time I would drive to the LRT station every morning, park my car nearby the stadium and take the LRT to KL. Quicker than driving to the city center. Then there's the traffic congestions in KL at peak hours that I'd like to avoid.

I like my workplace. But I don't enjoy the commuting. I spend the 2 - 3 hours on the buses, to and fro everyday, reading a book. One other thing, other than listening to music, that would make the long bus rides bareable.

I can just hope that we can move nearer to Buda.


No comments:

Blogger news