Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life is good.

Wow... it has been nearly 2 weeks since I last blogged here. Well, for someone who used to blog regularly that is quite a gap. I was either too busy or too tired to blog.

Work is easier now that it has become a routine. Have I said that I like my job?? :) I suppose I did. :D I have seven colleagues all together. All ladies except for one. Five of them Hungarians and two expats - One guy teacher from Denmark and a lady teacher from Nepal. They are all indeed really nice people to work with. I feel quite lucky that I always get to work with wonderful colleagues and cool bosses. Even those back in my HSBC days.

I just can't say that I got used to commuting to work though. Thank goodness for books. I've finished one book and already started on my second one. Perhaps I should bring a Japanese book along. Three hours of Japanese language study a day... wow...  I had never done that while I was staying at home. :p  Max an hour only. Well, I can try that.

Bonnie had fever on Thursday so she missed kindergarten for two days. Good thing that her daddy works from home. She won't be going to kindergarten tomorrow either. Not because of fever this time but tummyache. A bit better today, but still not fit to be in kindy.I just hope she will get well soon.

That is all for now. Time to catch some Zzsss.

No comments:

Blogger news